Brian P. Buckley & Co. Accountants Carlow recognise compliance with company law legislation is complex and time consuming and failure to keep you statutory returns up to date can be costly and may result in strike off by the registrar of companies.
Our secretarial services include:
- Company and business formations
- Preparing and filing Annual Returns with the Companies Registration Office (CRO).
- Explaining company law requirements
- Preparing and submitting forms for
- Issuing company shares
- Extending the Annual Return Date (ARD)
- Other general secretarial transactions
- Liquidations & Voluntary strike offs